Rick Shapiro, B.A., J.D., a former practicing attorney, is a leading consultant, researcher and educator in the field of safe, evidence-based, integrative and alternative cancer treatments. He has engaged in deep research about efficacious therapies that are extending and saving lives, beyond statistical norms generally found in the conventional cancer world.
He collaborates with renowned doctors and researchers who are at the forefront of effective therapies. He has consulted with and coached cancer patients from all over the world, including China, New Zealand, Okinawa, Europe, throughout the United States and in his hometown, Scottsdale, Arizona. The culmination of his work, developed after cancer took his father’s life over 20 years ago, is found in his book Hope Never Dies.
Shapiro is a passionate advocate who continually seeks to educate the public about proven, life-saving medical therapies. He has interviewed hundreds of people who have stymied metastatic cancer and whom are thriving many years later, despite being given veritable death sentences by their conventional doctors. He believes there is much to be learned from terminal and late-stage patients who have “beaten the odds”. He is a member of numerous cancer associations and the Board of Directors of the Annie Appleseed Project, a non-profit organization that educates people about personalized, integrative and innovative, science-based cancer therapies.
What to expect from our interview:
- Rick’s motivation behind investigating evidence-based alternative therapies and ultimately writing Hope Never Dies
- A discussion of the fact that survival predictions don’t dictate one’s actual outcomes and why it can be so detrimental to believe one of these predictions
- The role hope played in the healing of survivors that he interviewed
- Why taking a proactive role in your own health and healing is so important
- The types of positive changes you can make to your lifestyle and perspective that will support your health and healing on multiple levels
- A truly inspiring story of survival from his book
Find out more about Rick and his work by visiting his website here
And if you are interested in purchasing Rick’s book, you can do that here